Legal Counsel Services
A Bespoke Fixed Fee Service for Business Clients
Our legal counsel service is designed for companies and organisations:-
- With their own in-house legal resource, but they require support or extra resource, in general, or for one off matters; or
- Businesses with their own legal requirements routinely cropping up and requiring advice on a range of areas.
Once we understand the client’s need we will readily suggest that our services can be done on a fixed price basis, or a longer term retainer.
Typical areas of work
- Internal constitutional structural matters, including structural change;
- Internal staff contract policies and procedures;
- Your businesses’ terms and conditions;
- Supplier Terms and Conditions;
- Specific Contract negotiation;
- Litigation support;
- Employment advice and representation;
- Health and Safety;
- Regulatory matters;
- Protection of intellectual property;
- Security, banking and finance provision.
How we would work with you
Once we have agreed bespoke terms for you, on a fixed price basis you will have a principal partner to contact at Temple Heelis.
The work will be carried out either by the principal partner or by other members of our business services team.
The extent of the service you need, whether it be regular, or on a one off project is up to you.
For a no obligation consultation or quotation please contact Richard Moore.