Would you like to live and work in South Lakeland?
We’re a growing law firm based in the Lake District. Everyone who works here loves the region and is committed to serving the needs of the individuals and businesses who live and work in the region. Please watch our video to find out more about working at Temple Heelis.
On this page we post our latest vacancies. If there are no vacancies listed, and you are a lawyer looking for a move, we’re happy to receive CVs for consideration.
At Temple Heelis we take your privacy and the use of your data very seriously. We will only use your personal information in relation to your application to our Business.
You can read our full privacy statement here Privacy Statement
PRIVATE CLIENT SOLICITOR
This exciting new role offers candidates an opportunity to develop their legal skills in a leading North West law firm which is ranked in the top tiers of the legal directories.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is keen to develop a career in Private Client practice.
The ideal candidate will have qualified (or soon be due to qualify) as a Solicitor and will have experience of working in a Private Client Department. We will also consider candidates who have experience in other areas of law, who wish to specialise in this area.
To find out more about the firm and the role please see attached job specification.
Please apply with a covering letter and CV to Emma Rawlinson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Position – Full time.
Salary – £30,000.00 – £39,000.00 per annum depending on qualification and experience.
Closing date: 11th August 2023
Job Specification – Private Client Solicitor
Temple Heelis is recruiting a Legal Assistant to join its Family and Litigation teams based at our Kendal Office.
The firm itself can trace its history back to 1822 and one former partner of the firm, William Heelis, married Beatrix Potter. The firm has built up a loyal client based across the South Lakes region. The firm prides itself on our service to clients which is delivered by a collegiate approach involving all members of staff.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is keen to learn. No previous experience working in the legal sector is required. In addition to supporting the Family and Litigation teams the candidate will provide relief Reception support, providing (when necessary) cover over lunchtime and holidays.
The role will involve:
- Preparing accurate correspondence and documents through digital dictation/word processing, and copying as needed.
- Attending clients in person, on the telephone or in writing, in a professional and friendly manner at all times in keeping with excellent standards of client care.
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and managing the diary of the fee earners in the Department.
- Maintaining efficient filing systems including opening, updating, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the firm’s procedures.
- Ensuring strict confidentiality of all the firm’s and clients’ documents and information at all times.
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Preparing meeting rooms and refreshments.
This is a chance to join a friendly, experienced, and professional team in South Lakeland’s leading law firm with opportunity for the right candidate to progress.
Closing date: 24.11.2023
Please apply to Emma Rawlinson with a CV and covering letter to email@example.com