Remortgages, transfers of equity and gifts of property
If you are looking to raise funds by remortgaging your property, transfer shares in a property or gift a property, we can work closely with you and any other parties involved, supporting and guiding you through the process as your trusted advisors. You will be in skilled hands with our experienced residential property team who are specialists in all aspects of remortgaging, transfer of equity and gifting of property.
We aim to make every process run smoothly!
If you are looking to raise funds by remortgaging your property then we will work closely with you and your mortgage lender to ensure that your remortgage progresses to completion as swiftly as possible.
Transfer of Equity
If you are looking to transfer shares in a property, for example following a separation, or to add someone to a property, we have the skills and experience to assist you.
Gifts of Property
Should you wish to gift a property or a share in a property to a family member, we will provide the advice needed on the implications of making a gift.
As with all of our residential property matters:
- We believe in a personal approach and encourage both face-to-face and virtual meetings through the process;
- We commit to keeping you informed of progress via email and phone;
- We are a specialist in residential conveyancing team and have the skills and determination to make sure no stone is left unturned;
- We will guide you through every step of the process and do our utmost to achieve your preferred timescale for completion;
- We work as a team and are available and accessible in supporting you throughout.
To obtain an instant quote for your remortgage, please Click here.
We welcome a further discussion with you so please contact Elizabeth Priestley or Kerry Webster.