Legal Risk Audits
A new bespoke fixed fee service for business clients
A legal risk audit is a review of parts of or the whole of a business’s internal legal and administrative structure, as well as how it operates and connects with its customers, its market generally, including any relevant regulation.
Our audit service can cover one, some or all of the following (depending on budgets, timescales and size of your business).
The work will be done on a specific retainer with a bespoke fixed fee.
Legal risks that any business will have include:
- Constitution and Structure
- Key Contracts
- Staff Contracts for both business owners, key staff and others
- Health & Safety Law Generally (specific to the Company’s premises and operating locations)
- Existing and Developing Intellectual Property and provision or status of protection
- Directors’ duties and responsibilities
- Security, banking and finance
For a no obligation consultation or quotation please contact Richard Moore or John Sim