Probate & Administration of Estates
Managing and Administering Estates
Our specialist team have a wealth of experience in administering estates. We handle estates of all sizes including those with complex issues.
Probate is the process of obtaining legal authority to deal with an individual’s estate after death. We can assist you through the various stages of administering an estate and can support you through any complexities which may arise.
Our experts can help you with:
- Inheritance tax
- Grant of Probate applications
- Protecting assets and maximising value
Probate can sometimes become contentious.
Disputes may arise during the course of the administration of an estate. This may concern the interpretation of the deceased’s intentions or may involve disagreements between beneficiaries. We can help you by:
- Aiming to resolve contentious issues quickly
- Offering advice and options on how to move difficult situations forward
- Representing your interests should the matter need to be heard in court
For a no obligation consultation or quotation please contact Jamie Hamilton, Robert Kornas, Laura Priestley, Lauren Bowness or Alex Gardiner.